What if you could make your phone 'fake' an incoming ring whenever you needed to make someone think you're on a call? This is where XCaller comes to your rescue!
XCaller allows you to quickly and discreetly set your phone to ring after a specified countdown. Use the simulated incoming call to politely excuse yourself from a group/person or make somebody think you are receiving a call.
XCaller can also be used to:
- Wake you up after a specified nap time
- Keep track of the 'time left' on your eBay/Auction item
- Alert you when a cooking duration is complete
- Alert you to something that needs to be done in 'X' minutes time
- Alert you when your favorite TV show is about to start
- Remind you how much time is left on the parking meter
Simply set XCaller to play any ringtone or your own recorded audio file to remind you when time is up.